COVID-19 Safety Measures
Since March 2022, Zanzibar has presented new measurements affecting all travellers. Please read carefully the following conditions and procedures issued by the local authority and always check with your airline company for current updates.The full official document is available HERE.
- ALL TRAVELLERS have to fill out the Traveler's Surveillance Form HERE before arrival to Zanzibar. Please, print your profile after filling the form and present it to the health desk upon arrival.
- From March 2022 fully VACCINATED TRAVELLERS are exempted from RT-PCR and Antigen rapid test requirements. Travellers must present a valid vaccination certificate with QR code upon arrival.
- NOT FULLY VACCINATED/UNVACCINAZED TRAVELLERS s are required to present a negative RT-PCR COVID-19 test certificate with QR code is required for all travellers using a sample collected within 72 hours before arrival to Tanzania. All travelers arriving from countries listed via www.mohz.go.tz shall be subjected to rapid test at Point of Entry at a cost of USD 25.
- A negative COVID-19 test result on departure from Zanzibar is not needed by travellers unless required by the airline or country of destination. Online registration is mandatory for all travellers that require a RT-PCR/Antigen rapid testing. Please register at www.zanzibarcovidtesting.co.tz.. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case of transfer booking or any questions. The resort uses third-party service providers and will not be held responsible for any matters related to the above.
- ALL TRAVELLERS are required to have valid travel insurance for the whole period of their stay.
- A single three-month entry tourist visa for your Zanzibar holiday can be applied online or upon arrival at USD 50 per person.
COVID-19 BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Arrivals from 10th January, 2022 until 22nd December, 2022
Bookings with arrival from 10th January until 22nd December, 2022 can be cancelled until 14 days prior to arrival (instead of standard 30 days) or 13 – 1 day prior to arrival with a travel voucher to the paid value to be used within 12 months of the original travel date for accommodation charges only.
A full deposit for any booking until 22nd December, 2022 is required 14 days before arrival. Unused travel vouchers past their validity date will be forfeited. The travel voucher is transferrable, and a name change is possible. For all current promotions please see our SPECIAL OFFERS.
The resort reserves the right to adjust the above policies if required due to development of the situation, in which case further communication will be sent out.
We strongly recommend to follow the guidance at the resort including the points below.
It is mandatory to wear a face mask at the designated resort areas as reception, spa or main restaurants and highly recommended at all public areas. Respirators are strongly encouraged. Face masks and sanitizers are available at the resort.
The Airport Lounge is recommended to be used upon arrival and departure (standard USD 35 per person or VIP USD 85/95 per person). Please contact us to make a reservation.
Maintain a distance of at least 2 metres from one person to another
Wash your hands regularly with water and soap, and/or use a hand sanitizer
Participate in private tours organized by the resort and trusted partners and prioritize the property facilities (Zuri Spice Garden, private boats and excursions...)
If outside the resort, avoid crowded places and events