It is time to enjoy Zanzibar again
Dhow Inn has always been keen on the Cleanness and hygiene, but we are aware that the future of travel may look different. We will be prepared to welcome back travellers in a post-coronavirus world.
Our number one priority is the well-being and safety of our guests and team members. To secure just that, we have set up new procedures and routines in place at our hotel regarding enhanced cleaning, physical distancing and our food and beverage offerings, so that all of our guests can feel safe when staying at or visiting Dhow Inn.
We look forward seeing you!
Our commitment to cleanliness and wellbeing:
- Reduced contact during check-in, check out
- Sanitizer stations all around the hotel public areas
- Every room deep cleaned and disinfected by 24hs after every departure
- Every departure deep key holder disinfection
- Extra staff member constantly cleaning and taking care of Public areas, additional deep cleaning of high touch surfaces
- Social distancing:
- all our rooms are separated, have their own terraces which are more than 5 meters away from each other.
- all our tables in restaurant/ lounge area are more than 2 meters away from each other.
- all the sunbeds around swimming pool are more than 2 meters away from each other.
- at our private beach area, we make sure sunbeds are more than 2 meters away from each other
- Meals served a la carte and room service available for every meal
- All team well trained and prepared for new rules
- In case of any health issues we will help to connect guests with Private clinic in Paje, only 5 minutes away from the Hotel
For more information you can check our website. https://www.dhowinn.com/
We hope this gives you reassurance as you look ahead to future travel plans – because when you’re ready to travel again, we’ll be ready to welcome you.
On behalf of Dhow Inn Hotel, thank you for your continued loyalty, trust and support.
Phone: +255 777 525 828
Dhow Inn Team